2 Nov 2008

Just another MLP post :-)

Still lots of coding to do today, so I thought I'd pass on another small handful of recent-event items. :-)

  1. If you live in the Auckland area, the Sky Tower will be orange between now and election day, as a commemoration. Take advantage of this once-in-three-years opportunity with your favourite camera!
  2. If you're as big a fan of the Brandenburg Concertos as I am, you might be interested in a sale currently on for an ASMF rendition of the series (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)!
  3. If you're a programmer, may I recommend the Stack Overflow podcast series. I've been too busy to listen to the whole series yet, but I'm currently up to #15, and the dialogue between Joel and Jeff often have me in fits of laughter! The Stack Overflow site itself is pretty neat too, though apt to be addictive; currently I'm going through a somewhat-involuntary recovery, simply due to my workload. :-P

No comments: